CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Pregnant

I know we should be waiting to tell people we are pregnant until I am 3 months along,but I have a condition called Hyperemesis gravidarum, and am not able to work or be very social, so I thought I would let everyone know why I won't be seen much in the next several months. I had the same condition in my pregnancy with Taylor so I have gone through this before.There is nothing anyone can do for me, I just need to wait it out and try to stay hydrated. I am also on some medications called Zofran & Diclectin for it which seem to help a bit. So keep us in your thoughts and when this baby comes out I will be having the biggest party to celebrate. Phone calls and e-mails will be welcome as I am getting tired of t.v. and reading already. I will keep you updated.

0 comments: