CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It has been a while

Well, it has been a few months since my last post. I am finally feeling better and have been back to work for 3 weeks now. It is really nice to talk to adults again and get out of the house. I love my dog, but I was starting to talk to her like a human. She misses me being home all the time and took her frustration out on Kyle's swimming goggles a few weeks ago.

So I am almost 24 weeks now and the baby is very active. I am having trouble sleeping because she is kicking me all the time. Oh and by the way, we found out we are having a girl. Taylor is so excited to have a little sister. I know exactly what to do again, but I think Kyle is worried because he is so outnumbered by girls. He had a dream that we adopted 4 girls and we had 6 girls altogether. I told him we could try again, but it is still only 50/50, so I am not too sure he wants to take the chance...no seriously, with my luck it would be another girl and I am not too willing to go through this again.

Anyway, we wait with excitment for our new little bundle of joy to join us in a few months. In the meantime, we will continue to enjoy peace & quiet, sleep and being lazy.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations on having a little girl! I am so happy for you guys. Plus our little one (if she ever decides to come out) will have another little girl to play with. I am 39 Weeks/2 days and done with pregnancy! Take care, talk to you soon. Andrea

elizabeth said...

Yaayyyyyy!! A wee princess (who gets to dress like a zebra) Hoorah!