CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Za Baby has dropped

So I went to the doctor for a check up last Thursday and was informed that the baby has already dropped. I was a bit shocked as I am only 35 weeks and she has been dropped for about 3 weeks now. You would think because I have done this before (9 years ago) that I would remember some things. Well apparently I forgot what the "dropped" feeling was like.

Anyway, my doctor (and husband and In-laws and parents and friends....) think I shouldn't be working anymore so I am officially on Maternity leave as of Friday. Yippee!!

So we might be having this one a little bit early or she may just hang out for a while. We are just not too sure. So I will be taking it easy, feel free to come by for a decaf coffee or non-alcoholic beer ( I know, sounds appetizing right) anytime you fell like it.

I will keep you updated
Carrie

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

I would love nothing more than to pop in for a coffee right about now (have you got any bugs?)

elizabeth said...

Come visit my blog you pregnant lady you! That should be considered resting, yes?

xo

elizabeth said...

Come come, I need comments. Plus, I miss you. How are you feeling? I guess I could just call you. Yep. Think I will ;O)