CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Barbie Volvo



I found this Barbie Volvo at a consignment store in West Vancouver and had to buy it for the girls. The mirrors move, the back hatch lifts up, the emergency brake moves and the car seats cry. So cool. Taylor thought it was cool because it is the car mommy drives, I thought it was cool because it is a Volvo, only in West Vancouver can you buy a Barbie Volvo. I sometimes let the girls play with it:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is very random but I wanted to reach out about the Barbie Volvo featured on your blog-- the one you posted about here a few years ago.

Are you interested in selling this item? I assume your girls are a bit older now and I know someone who would love to have this for their Barbie collection.

Please let me know if you'd sell. Thanks!

Liz
elisabeth.lamar@gmail.com