CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Melissa's Race in Canmore


Every year my husbands family gets together in Banff Alberta to run Melissa's Race. It has become an annual event every September and we look forward to it every year.
This year Kyle, his dad & two sisters ran the 22km event. His mom ran the 10km and while all of them were giving it all they had to give, I was sleeping away in the hotel room waking up only long enough to meet them at the end of the race and go with my sister-in-law to get a hot stone massage (heaven). To be fair to myself, I did have a really bad cold and had just found out I was pregers so I couldn't take anything for a bit of relief).
So next year I plan to partake in the race with the whole family. We always have good weather and it is always a great weekend away.

0 comments: